Crazy Question

Samantha Lightner
on 8/13/13 4:36 am
RNY on 07/30/13 with

I am not even close to being to my goal weight of 140lbs, I weighed in at 222lbs today. Started at 234lbs. I know that by my choice I'll get to my goal weight eventually. But I was wondering if anyone has started at my weight because I will be getting 1 of 2 surgeries and I don't know which to get. I have bigger boobs,42DD... and my stomach is a problem area as well. I know when I lose weight, my boobs will shrink, sag etc. if anyone has gotten any surgeries, would you recommend a tummy tuck or boob job? i know it's crazy but if I am going through all of this I want to feel amazing in the end. Thanks all.

poet_kelly
on 8/13/13 5:32 am - OH

How do you know you'll need either one of those surgeries?  And why will you just have one of them?  What if you need both?

I would recommend waiting until you're done losing weight and then seeing where things stand.  Then you can decide if you need either of those operations.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Dee.spunk
on 8/13/13 5:33 am - Sacramento, CA
Sounds like doing pretty good to me. Remember that not everyone's experience will be exactly the same. That being said, my surgery weight was also 234. I am 140 now. It took a year to lose down to that weight and so far I've been able to maintain. Keep going! Follow your plan. Drink your water. You'll get there!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Katie K.
on 8/13/13 5:54 am - Maitland, FL
RNY on 06/25/13
I'm 7 weeks out. I've lost 62 pounds from my highest weight in March. So far my boobs are unchanged. My bra band has gone down but not the cup size. I know I will definitely need a tummy tuck, but so far my boobs are okay. Maybe they'll stay that way. It would be nice to have perky ones though

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 289 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 262 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 212 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 314 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 142 views
Recent Topics