Does anyone use www.yogaglo.com ?

shedevilbecca
on 8/11/13 5:13 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

I have found that I LOVE doing Yoga. However, it is only offered at my gym at 5:30 at night and it is really hard for me to make it to the class.

Last month at the support group meeting I go to my Dr. said that she used www.yogaglo.com. I was wondering if anyone here has used the site and what they thought of it. Thanks for any thoughts.

PetHairMagnet
on 8/11/13 6:09 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Hmmmm, I will have to check it out. I bought an unlimited monthly pass for all the yoga/roller/pilates classes I want at the local yoga studio, and my biggest issue is that most of the classes are during the day and I work. I do take the Wednesday morning class each week so long as it does not conflict with any key leadership presentations/updates. But otherwise I take the one evening class they offer each day. The one thing I would be concerned about for me is that in my brain I see myself doing the moves correctly, but when the instructor comes over and corrects my pose, I realize I was not doing it 100% right, and so class for a while is the way I'll have to do it. 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

shedevilbecca
on 8/11/13 8:05 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

I worry about not doing it right too. They offer the class every night at my gym but its at 5:30 and I very seldom get off work in time to get there. I looked at maybe joining a yoga studio here but its way more than I want to spend. I think each class is like $18 or the unlimited pass is about $75 a month. I live in a small town so mot much is offered here.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 313 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 229 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 294 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 51 views
Recent Topics