SV I'm hoping for before surgery!

CPA_Loser
on 8/8/13 6:52 am - WA
Sooooo I went to my new PCP today and he was great! I liked him a lot and he seems like he will be supportive in my WLS journey. BUT his office is ancient and so is all his equipment! The old fashioned scale he had with the sliding bars only goes to 349. The nurse slid the bars all the way and then goes "ummmmmm". Oh gosh - so embarrassing! I ended up just telling her my weight from my consultation on Monday of 381.

I have to do a 6 month program with a NuT and my goal is to lose enough weight to be able to be weighed on that scale BEFORE surgery! Hoping I can do it
SkinnyScientist
on 8/8/13 8:04 am

I believe you can to it.  Consult with the nut. and remember your goal with every bite. 

CPA_Loser
on 8/8/13 8:09 am - WA

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I have never really put my health first and that is what I am going to have to do now!

PetHairMagnet
on 8/9/13 1:51 am
RNY on 05/13/13

That is a great goal...and just wait until the blocks go further and further down! My PCP has a similar scale as well as a fat analysis scale. They weigh me on the analysis scale now but last time I went in I asked to be on the block scale first. Went down a whole 'block' and man, was that ever cool! Something you miss with the digital scales! :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

CPA_Loser
on 8/9/13 6:35 am - WA

Can't wait! I am so ready for this life change. I need this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 285 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 289 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 283 views