fluid intake

ywalton
on 7/30/13 4:22 am - Sycamore, OH
RNY on 02/18/13

i the beginning I had loads of trouble getting my amount of fluids in, I ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks. I am 5 months out now and I am starting to have troubles again. I CALLED THE DR AND THEY SAID JUST KEEP WORKING AT IT. So my question is does any one have idea on different drinks I could have. I am not a coffee drinker nor tea. I cant stand plain water anymore. I do try flavored water but having trouble with that too

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/13 4:46 am
poet_kelly
on 7/30/13 5:07 am - OH

Water, water with lemon or lime or cucumber slices, juice (I would not drink a lot of juice due to the calories and sugar), herbal tea (hot or iced****d tea, hot tea, sugar free hot chocolate, sugar free hot apple cider, protein shakes, skim milk, coffee (hot or iced), Crystal light, sugar free lemonade.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Katie K.
on 7/30/13 5:39 am - Maitland, FL
RNY on 06/25/13

I drink 8 oz hot tea (you could use sf cocoa) in the morning to warm up my pouch. I drink 16 oz water with Mio to take my morning pills. I drink 8 oz protein shake (powder with Lactaid milk) on the way to work. That's 32 oz before I get to work. I drink about 2 20-oz bottles of water with Mio at work. I drink 16 oz (give or take depending on how well the water fountain works when I fill my bottle) plain water at the gym. I really don't drink much at home because I eat as soon as I get there and by the time an hour's gone by it's bedtime. Maybe 16 oz at the absolute most. I get dizzy if I have less than 80 oz.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 38 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 293 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 298 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views