Surgery tomorrow!

CjHOhio
on 7/22/13 1:08 am - OH
RNY on 07/23/13 with

So I did it, I made it through the 2 week liquid pre-op and did not cheat.  I am so proud of myself. I did not think I was going to make it.  I am extremely hungry this morning though, probably just my nerves :P

Tomorrow morning I will be headed to the hospital for my surgery.  The hospital called this morning to inform me that my time was moved up a couple hours, which is perfectly find by me!  I am a whole bunch of emotions all in one right now...excited, scared, excited!  lol

Good luck to everyone else that has a surgery date this week as well :)

HW:365   SurgW:325  CW:274

pw4413
on 7/22/13 2:28 am

I had Surgery in Feb 2013..

I had a whole bunch of emotions too..the day before..i went and got pedicare..manicure no polish..Most of all I

kept a positive outlook..I prayed...Everything went well...If any pain..make sure your pain is well controlled..Get up and walk after surgery.

Stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Relax All is well

gayle-n-reno
on 7/22/13 3:46 am - NV

Good Luck!  I had my surgery on 17-Jul-2013, I am only 5 days post op, but feeling great!  

LuckiGins
on 7/22/13 8:01 am
RNY on 07/09/13

Good Luck!

I must admit that it isnt as bad as I thought it would be.  I was up and about the very next morning.  My pain was well managed.  Its hard once you get home to get it the required liquids but just do your best and build up from that.  I am nearly 2 weeks post op and am 8 ounces away from my required 64 ounces of liquids.  I will get there tomorrow, I hope.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 289 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 261 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 211 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 313 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 139 views
Recent Topics