Long story OMG!!! Disgusted, very sad, angry please give me advise weight gain 3rd week...

JaneJetson60
on 7/23/13 10:20 am
RNY on 05/07/12

Listen, I envy you that you get to exercise.  I am on a walker and have to have hip surgery eventually.  The fact that you are working out remember me that wow, I am actually getting to do something that this woman cannot do.  This journey is really taking it one day at a time and I am going to tell you what I tell everyone.  The scale is a horrible creature that stares at you until you weigh just so it can screw with your head!

Lora is correct.  don't let your emotions rule your life.  Haven't we done that long enough?  Dig deep girl because you can and will do this.  Follow the program, drink do all you are doing and post, post, post. Janekiss

Sherrie P.
on 7/23/13 10:37 am
RNY on 02/06/13

THROW AWAY THE SCALE IT IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!!!!

You did not make a mistake. You will lose weight.  Follow the plan and relax. It is not a race. You will not lose weight everyday and you will not lose it all in a month... so you just need to settle in for the ride.  

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

aspanishdancer
on 7/23/13 11:42 am - Covington, GA

Thank you all so much but I wasnt standing on my freaking scale right I checked it three more times and i stand correct I haven't lost no weight but I haven't gained any pounds I'm still the same weight I was when thy weighted me in dr. Of five 483.6 m happy because I'm the same and I know it's that 3 weekstll everyone has been talking about so I'm freaking quirky I'm not going to get I'd of my scale but I'm only going to weigh myself once a week that's what I have been doing thanks again everyone....

sor09
on 7/23/13 3:54 pm

Okay, exhale and close your eyes for a moment.... open your eyes.  That was a relaxation exercise. Great, you should let yourself relax. Don't stress yourself out. Personally I think you are doing great. You are probable getting muscle mass increasing. You did not mention if your clothes are fitting better and looser... I bet they are. How's your vitamin intake too? You might find that if you are taking your vitamins first, wait 30 minutes before drinking something, and you probably already heard this too, then have a drink (sip, sip, sip) and relax. The plainer the drink, the more toxins get released from your body, and and I forgot what about maralax so you wont get constipated, yeah it gross but that apart of things too.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 313 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 229 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 294 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 50 views
Recent Topics