Strange bumps

baepage
on 7/19/13 10:14 pm - MA
RNY on 04/22/13

Laying in bed this morning and felt a strange bump........hmmm, what is that???  Well it seems that Mr. Hip bone has decided to appear after many years!!!  His friends Mr & Mrs Collar bones have come over too.  Glad to see them back

Barbara

big42long
on 7/19/13 10:36 pm - OH
I was so thrilled when that happened I couldn't stop rubbing them!

LilyBugsMommy
on 7/19/13 10:42 pm - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

Me too! I keep touching my collar bone, lol! It's like it I am not sure if it is real, so I need to touch it to see :)

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

PetHairMagnet
on 7/20/13 2:21 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

LOL, it creeped me out a bit and I could not stand to touch them at first. :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/13 3:56 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/13

Anyone else find that sitting on hard chairs hurts now?  I'm like ...ouch, my butt bones hurt!  And I haven't even lost that much yet.

PetHairMagnet
on 7/21/13 1:52 am
RNY on 05/13/13

It KILLS me. Even a long ride in my car, which has AMAZINGLY comfortable seats. I can actually FEEL my tailbone! So odd! Cool, but odd!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 318 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 236 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 299 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 71 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 71 views