OT mostly... Sugar and my weekend

Jennifer D.
on 4/28/13 9:10 pm - Wareham, MA
RNY on 06/15/12
5 weeks in to a new relationship... Spent the better part of the weekend together for the first time.

After falling asleep too soon on Friday night, we plan late dinner at a nice restaurant for Saturday. I try to pass on dessert, but end up eating some of his. While I don't dump violently, sugar knocks me out for hours if I eat "too much". So, not only was I asleep on his shoulder in the car, but I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed!

We laughed about it, he still called to tell me what a great weekend he had with me. The fat girl inside of me is still beating me up... 'He doesn't mean it', 'he won't want to see you again', 'he will find someone else who wants to stay awake', etc. I know we are all works in progress, but I wish my work would lead me to banish the fat girl. Anyone felt this way? Remember when it got better?

Band #1... 2006 Band #2 (revision) 2008 RNY 6/15/12 (revision).    Third time is the charm!  7/30/13 BL/TT/Thigh Lipo.  THE END!!!

Ocalasam
on 4/28/13 10:27 pm
RNY on 12/18/12

I think everyone has insecurities - funny thing is that I have a lot of very thin and beautiful friend and they generally have the same insecurities too.  It always amazes me!  It's been a while since I have dated - but when I did, I did it a lot.  If you called you back at all - you are in good shape.  You can't change the choices you made on this date, but I would make better choices next time - not worth the guilt and falling asleep just for a few bites of dessert!

Ocalasam
on 4/28/13 10:28 pm
RNY on 12/18/12

Sorry - I meant "if HE called YOU back at all"

Kim S.
on 4/29/13 12:22 am - Helena, AL

Does he know your history?  and how some foods affect you? 

Bottom line, if he's interested, then he'll call you for another date.........REGARDLESS of how good/bad this one was.  If he doesn't, then he was so not worth it-you deserve only the best.

You have to kiss a few frogs to find the prince but once you do, IT IS SO WORTH IT. Love you like you deserved to be loved so someone else can do the same!

Hugs

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 309 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 226 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 293 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 0 replies · 16 views