teeny post-op NSV

Tiggybeep
on 4/20/13 12:11 pm
RNY on 04/02/13 with

Today, a friend asked me to go to a bead show with her.  I was afraid to say yes at first because there can be a decent amount of walking involved, and I haven't been doing that well with walking for extended periods since surgery.  But I sucked it up, brought a protein drink with, and had a wonderful time.  My legs hurt from extended standing (wow have I gotten weak over the past 2 1/2 weeks!), but nothing to write home about.  Even better, we made plans to go to a slightly larger craft show later this week, pending my feeling up to it.  I'm determined to go!  It's nice to be healing, and feels great to be starting to have a (semi)functional body back.  I've been itching to get back to the treadmill, but my body isn't ready yet.  It'll get there!  Maybe by next week? 

MrsLitch
on 4/20/13 12:23 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Glad you had a good time. Keep going, pu**** past your comfort zone and rest when you need to. Get ready for more and more nsvs ahead!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

karenp8
on 4/20/13 8:36 pm - Brighton, IL

Soon you will be so active others won't be able to keep up! That's not a small victory at all. Congratulations!

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/13 12:28 am
RNY on 04/18/12

What a great start!  Way to go!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 323 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 243 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 309 views
What's on your Saturday menu??