pre op struggle...

Guera84
on 3/30/13 6:33 am - CA

So today is day 7 liquid diet.... im doing much better .. the first 2 days were wow very hard lol... but...

yesterday.. a coworker who doesnt know about my surgery was being kinda and bought me a very yummy looking hamberger for lunch since i was so busy and unable to leave. =( i about cried it smelt so great but i kindly said thank you for thinking of me but i cant have this right now. She was very good about it.

TODAY my brother and I were out running eerands and my bro beggs me to stop by a berger place so he can get lunch ugh i finally agreed as long as his lunch rode in the trunk because i could not stand to smell it ALLLLL the way home. so i get home him and my hubby are munching away as i am chuggin my shake. im laying in bed just kinda in a funky mood my old me wants to go pigg out the new me says u have made it one week and you have one more week till surgery DONT BLOW IT. so i sat down and my last pair of 18s jeans  went kaputz . all i can do is laugh at myself and go dig out my last pair of 18s which are capris which will have to last till i can get into 16 again.

To help myself out of my funk..i organized my old pairs of 16 n 14 even found a pair of 12s ... enjoyed looking at all my old faves and gave me motivation to keep goin!

Crazy day.... Happy Saturday Ya'll

Follow my journey @ http://brievasquez.blogspot.com    

HW: 260 / SW: 255.6 / CW:169 / GW: 120 / RNY 4/8/13  

MarthaMyDear
on 3/30/13 9:05 am - PA
RNY on 04/09/13
I had deided not to attend Easter dinner because I have been watching what I have been eating since I had to lose 10 lbs before surgery. I didn't want to be tempted by the food that got me fat in the first place. I start my liquid diet on Tuesday.
Thanks for sharing how you a feeling with the liquid diet. I love the idea of getting the old/new clothes out for encouragement. I have 1 skirt I would love to wear again.
Best wishes for your up coming surgery.
Guera84
on 3/30/13 9:28 am - CA

It will be hard the first couple days but it does get easier. I usually cook on Easter for them family however this year it will not happen I try to stay for away from food lol =) Tonight is my besties bday dinner and I think I will be ok now since I kinda had a mini meltdown and got focused on my smaller clothes lol.. Good luck to you too!!!! 

Follow my journey @ http://brievasquez.blogspot.com    

HW: 260 / SW: 255.6 / CW:169 / GW: 120 / RNY 4/8/13  

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 462 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 513 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 402 views
What's on your Monday Menu?