had 6 month evaluation today

Samantha Lightner
on 3/28/13 2:40 pm
RNY on 07/30/13 with
Okay guy so I had my 6 month evaluation today and it didn't go as I wanted.it to. If anyone has read any of my previous post you know that my insurance requires me to lose an amount of weight and you guys know that I did not lose the required weight that I was supposed to. I have everything else done and I will tell you now what all I have completed and the last 6 months. I got my initial consult with my primary care physician and he confirmed that I was eligible for surgery and gave me a referral to see my surgeon. After that Iwent for my first appointment and they gave me a list of everything I have to do it before I could even consider surgery . while I was completing all of thes task I was attending appointments with my nutritionist for my 6 month evaluation. And the time being I completed the following: I had blood work, to make sure all of my levels were good. I had a psych evaluation to make sure that I wasn't crazy lol. I had a sleep study, a chest x ray, n ekg, I attended a support group, and then whenever I want to my fifth month consultation with my nutritionist she told me that I needed to get more things done. She told me that I needed to get a heart clearance and a pulmonary clearance . So of course I went and got that done . I also got a gallbladder ultrasound. I got a echocardiogram done more breathing test for my pulmonary doctor and finally March 27th I was cleared for everything . Like I said in my last post my weight is always holding me back. I know now that my weight is no longer going to hold me back from anything . I am starting now and I'm going to buckle down and I'm going to get the way off and I'm going to the surgery.all of those people who doubted me all of those people have made fun of me and all those people who don't know how I feel will see that I will overcome this. It's time for me to make a change for myself and no 1 is going to be able to do it but me I will get this weight offAnd I will be a success for weight loss surgery. I hope this isn't too long and thank you for reading I hope some of you understand where I'm coming from and I know that I can be a success story just like some of you are. I just wanted to say that you are all an inspiration to me and if it wasn't for reading some of your post I probably wouldn't have continued with the surgery after today but today has been such an eye opener and I know now that I cannot continue the way I am. If any of you have any tips on eating healthier and some meal ideas I would so appreciate them even exercise regiment or anything that can help me lose this weight I know this way isn't going to come off overnight because it didn't come on over night but I have to myself that I can lose this weight and be successful in surgery and if you guys want to you guys can tell me your success so far which 1 motivate me even further have a good night everyone
Mo Diggity
on 3/28/13 4:33 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

Frustration is great determination sometimes !!  I have "Eye of The Tiger" playing in my head now hahhahahaha.  I'll leave the motivation to the ones who've already had surgery :)

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 235 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 298 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 67 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??