Where is Nik?

Amy R.
on 2/14/13 7:28 am

Does anyone know? 

Please PM if you don't want to answer on the board.  I'm a long time member of OH but haven't been on for a while.  Came back a few days ago and one of the first things I noticed was her absence.

Hope everything is ok?

OH2012
on 2/14/13 7:31 am - OH

I don't know, but I really miss her!!

Prov. 3:5,6

Oxford Comma Hag
on 2/14/13 7:47 am

She posted awhile ago that she is really busy with the divas (apparently diva the elder was on FB and Nik hadn't sanctioned it) and BF. Also if I remember correctly the one year anniversary of her mom's death is coming up. I bet this is a tough time for her.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

brenlee1965
on 2/14/13 7:53 am - New Berlin, NY
I miss her too.
 Bren                
madeformore
on 2/14/13 8:00 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

She pops in once in awhile. I mostly see her on the "what are you eating" threads. Not as often as before but its nice to "hear" from her once in awhile.

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

poet_kelly
on 2/14/13 8:35 am - OH

She has been very busy, but also for lent she is giving up "social media."  I'm not sure if that just means Facebook or if it means OH, too.  She's still posting on her blog and she's posting on Facebook for Bariatric Foodie because she needs to for business reasons, but she's not posting anything personal on Facebook.

She is available by email, though, if you need her.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Amy R.
on 2/19/13 8:32 am

Thanks guys.  I miss seeing her too.  Just glad to know she appears to be ok - whatever the reason.  Isn't amazing how attached you can get to folks online?

Her posts are always an inspiration.  They're usually funny, too, which doesn't hurt=)

LJ1972
on 2/19/13 12:28 pm - FL

She is insanely busy with BF and the BF Pledge month, plus giving up social media for a while. 

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 235 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views