Damn you Reese's!!!

Pittsteelers
on 2/17/13 10:00 pm - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
The eggs are out!!! Ok they have been out for 2 weeks now, but every time I go to the store I have to see them and walk right by them!!!!!! How will I survivor this Easter holiday???

Lessoflinda
on 2/17/13 10:20 pm - NY
I spied a purple bag of cadbury mini eggs yesterday....had forgotten all about those!!

Linda, Endwell, NY RNY 11/5/12

Amanda M.
on 2/18/13 1:22 am
RNY on 01/18/13
OMG! I saw some yesterday too! I have never gone a season without them. It was hard for me, but I looked at the nutrition label and almost choked at how horrible they are!

JaneJetson60
on 2/18/13 2:35 am
RNY on 05/07/12

Hahahahaha!  Oh yes, it's open season on the Cadbury egg, Amanda.  I think in some regards Easter candy is much more difficult to resist, especially if you have children and do baskets for them.  Of course my son is 28 so who am I going to blame this one on?   Halloween candy also, but I think if I had to do a number one on candy it would be Easter candy.  I stand there in a trance and go, ooohhh, look at all the pretty wrappers!  Kind of smacks of the days in the 60's of LSD and saying ooohhhh, look at all the pretty colors!!!!   Jane

Amanda M.
on 2/18/13 6:35 am
RNY on 01/18/13
LMAO! oh Jane....what would I do without you to make me laugh?!

Valentines day was tough. So was mine and my husbands anniversary. Easter is gonna be tough. Halloween will suck. Hopefully by xmas it will only be a little sucky. Lol.

I was totally attacked by a little girl in a vest trying to sell me cookies. I said no thanks. She asked why. So I said I cant have sugar. She asked why. I said I would get very sick if I have sugar. She said all her cookies have no sugar. ******g girl scouts teaching little brats to lie and push a sale. I wanted to punt her across the store...yeeeeah, the chocolate withdrawl is finally hitting me. Lol....

Sara O.
on 2/18/13 8:08 am - NC
RNY on 03/12/12

I bought girl scout cookies the other day because the kids were just so adorable. I allow myself 1 cookie a day and I grab it on my way out the door so I no longer have access to them. Moderation my friend!

alycat75
on 2/17/13 10:21 pm - Indian Trail, NC
RNY on 01/14/13

HA!  I feel the SAME WAY about Cadbury Creme Eggs.  UGH.....

Surgery Date:  January 14, 2013

HW:  273   |   SW:  250.9. |   CW:  209.3  |  GW:  150

Amy D.
on 2/17/13 10:28 pm - VA
RNY on 03/13/12

I agree with PP about the Cadbury Eggs even though if I think about actually eating one, I shudder because of the richness and sweetness overload. Knowing I'll get sick still doesn't make the nostalgia go away!

My husband brought the 17 y/o one of the big Reester Bunnies yesterday. It looked yummy in a gross sort of way, lol.

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
shannona2
on 2/17/13 10:54 pm
I bought some SF mini Reese's cups. I have one on occasion to fill that need.
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 2/18/13 2:12 am - OH

Yes, I have been walking past them for 2 weeks now.  Yesterday I bought two.  I love them and will eat them in halves (will save one for after my knee surgery.  Of course, almost as soon as I got home, the Thin Mints I ordered were delivered, so now I have cookies AND the two eggs in the house!! (All of the cookies except one sleeve will go to  my mom's freezer tonight or tomorrow.)

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 319 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 239 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views