Pouch exercise

pjw19_65
on 2/8/13 10:44 pm

My surgery was on November 7 2012.  I currently weight 178lbs.  I've noticed that my skin is starting to sag a little between my thighs and arms, but my stomach is not really going anywhere.  What exercises can I do to tighten everything up?  And what exercises can I do to lose this pouch I have? My goal weight is 150lbs., so I haven't much more to go--I really need help.

thynnlynn
on 2/8/13 11:33 pm - MI

There are a lot of good exercise videos on YT that target specific areas.  You might give them a look.

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

Mary Catherine
on 2/8/13 11:46 pm

The abdomen is an area that does not respond well to exercise

Having a firm tight stomach is almost certainly going to involve a tummy tuck.  When they do the tummy tuck the surgeon will tighten up the muscles underneath your skin.  That will give a great foundation and then they will stretch the remaining skin down, cut off the excess and sew you back together.  A good plastic surgeon will have you looking great with minimal scarring. 

Most people do not get an Abdominoplasty but those who do are often much happier with their surgery long term. My plastic surgeon recommended being at a weight where I did not intend to ever vary by more than 10 pounds.  I promised myself a tummytuck as a reward for losing the excess weight and I am glad that I followed through with it.  This is normally a selfpay, so save your money.  Get a consultation with a plastic surgern when you get to goal and then get an estimate on your costs and when it can be done.

People will spend money and willingly go into debt to finance a car, but not to take care of themselves.  The car will wear out in a few years and the tight tummy can be yours for life. 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 369 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 252 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 172 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 309 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?