Crust less pizza ?

AlyAbout2BaBride
on 2/3/13 8:50 am
RNY on 01/14/13

I'm able to have it today... I have seen the recipe so many times it's just cheese and sauce but I can't remember the exact thing.   Does anyone know what I am talking about.  

Aly

angeleigh
on 2/3/13 8:52 am - angier, NC
RNY on 09/17/12

I do a pizza that is not made with pizza dough. but its made with cauliflower. It is pretty good. http://healthy-tasty-eats.blogspot.com/2012/02/cauliflower-c rust-pizza.html

Follow me on Pinterest!  SW/254 HW/276 CW/142  

Pictures: Pre-op, 1 year post op, 2 years post op.

Amanda M.
on 2/3/13 1:55 pm
RNY on 01/18/13
This sounds SO good! I cant wait to be able to eat this!

wendydettmer
on 2/3/13 8:54 am - Rochester, NY

i've done a meat crust, i've done cauliflower crust (my fav!).  But I think what you are talking about is where you take a non stick pan (i still spray it a bit with pam), add an ounce or so of cheese and let it melt and cook.  you filp it when it's crusty and then cook the other side.  then you top with sauce and whatever other toppings you want.

Follow my vegan transition at www.bariatricvegan.com
HW:288    CW:146.4   GW: 140    RNY: 12/22/11  

AlyAbout2BaBride
on 2/3/13 8:58 am
RNY on 01/14/13

Yes that was it.  Thank you

Aly

angeleigh
on 2/3/13 8:56 am - angier, NC
RNY on 09/17/12

http://www.terrastips.blogspot.com/2011/10/low-carb-pizza-cr ust.html

Mix 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
1 cup of cheddar cheese
3 eggs
Combine all together. I used parchment paper, otherwise use non stick spray on your pan. spread it thinly across your pan. I used a cookie sheet, it wasn't enough to cover it all but by the time it cooked up, it almost all reached the edges.
Cook at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Watch for it to be melty gooey and a little crisp on the edges. Let cool. I put mine in the fridge for 5 minutes and then it peeled right off the parchment paper and I carried it around, so proud that it worked! Then I put it back on the parchment paper (mistake), added my sauce and toppings and put in broiler for about 5 minutes. (I pre-cooked my toppings).Note: Parchment paper says not to exceed 425 degrees for a reason.. Luckily mine didn't catch on fire but it was "toasted". Take out and cool for a second. I cut mine into 2" squares and served. Everyone, kids included, loved it! A definite keeper and it was so fast and easy!

Follow me on Pinterest!  SW/254 HW/276 CW/142  

Pictures: Pre-op, 1 year post op, 2 years post op.

AlyAbout2BaBride
on 2/3/13 8:58 am
RNY on 01/14/13

This sounds yummy too. Ty

Aly

Kat Kat
on 2/3/13 7:00 pm - AZ

This sounds like a good recipe.  Thanks for a new idea!

Kat

thynnlynn
on 2/4/13 3:30 am - MI

Thanks, I saved that one!

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

grmadeb01
on 2/5/13 10:30 am - FL

i take all the pizza fixings that we like and mix with cheese, and seasonings and make pizza chips...

pepperoni, ham, italian sausage, beef crumbles etc...what ever cheeses we have on hand in the house, but always mozz cheese and parm cheese....garlic powder, oreagno, italian seasonings..go easy on these...they go along ways....mix this all up, spray some parchment paper and then place globs of mixure kinda flatten down a bit and melt....we like them kinda crunchy around the edges...my hubby dips his in pizza sauce....he asks for these now instead of pizza some times....

good luck, have a blessed day

debby

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 309 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 226 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 293 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??