Mermaid lift

Kaoz789
on 1/25/13 4:47 pm

I'm finally looking at PS. Does anyone have any stories or advice to share?

im looking at

arms, back, tummy tuck, thighs, buttocks and pannis and breast repair.  I really doubt it can be done in one fell swoop, darn it. But 2 possibly? 

How far would you travel for a good surgeon? I'm looking at the mermaid in Florida, but its 900 miles away.

plum21
on 1/25/13 8:29 pm - Miami, FL

I went to Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico in December and had LBL, BL/BA, thighs, arms, UBL and neck lift. He did it in two operations three days apart. I'm 7 weeks out and back at work feeling great. Had no complications. Was in MTY for two weeks, the second half at a nearby hotel where the nurse and doctor visited every day. It's a well-oiled machine. He's wonderful and specializes in Massive Weight Loss patients. I loved being out of town and doing it on my own.

Originally, I thought people were crazy fro going out of the county, but the price was right and more importantly, the surgeon was terrific, and the after care beats all aftercare in the USA. Also, I wanted it all done at once, the consultations I had in the states would have had three different surgeries, been twice as much money and wouldn't have included the neck/face. The series of surgeries would have taken over a year and a half and longer for recovery. I wanted to get going with my life, so one recovery seemed better to me. I was expecting a horrible recovery, but it's been fine. The pain was v. manageable, and I got to be lazy for 6 weeks. I took it easy with my body and was able to recover nicely.

Mary Catherine
on 1/26/13 12:59 am

Check with your weight loss surgical center.  They can recommend surgeons who are skilled with weight loss surgery patients.  Also go to the site makemeheal and get specifics about the surgeries you are going to have.

plum21
on 1/26/13 8:13 am - Miami, FL

You'll get more advice on the Plastic Surgery board.

Most Active
Recent Topics