They Say It Happens in Threes!!

thynnlynn
on 12/29/12 3:32 am - MI

Hip revision surgery 10/24/12 - Cancelled as I was ready to leave for hospital as tandem ortho surgeons' decided it needed to be done in a bigger hospital with more equipment.

RnY 1/4/13 - Cancelled due to me not taking my thyroid properly and have to wait until it gets back to a good level before they will reschedule.

Doing dishes this morning and discover that septic tank is backing up into BATHTUB!!!   Call into septic tank guy.  More money I don't have but need to spend it.  Ack!

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

MultiMom
on 12/29/12 4:01 am - NH

Oh my!!!! My mother always said that everything happens in 3's. I hope that is it for you and that the next group of 3's are positive ones!

Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

thynnlynn
on 12/29/12 4:16 am - MI

I sure hope so.  Husband just spoke with the septic tank guy and if husband finds the tank opening (under all the snow) it is $150.  Well, it is what it is.  I hope my next group of threes are all positive, as well.

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

LadyAnastacia
on 12/29/12 4:49 am
RNY on 11/06/12

It is well worth $150 not to have poo in the tub. :)

Really though, I do hope everything starts looking up for you.  You've really been through the ringer.

thynnlynn
on 12/29/12 7:21 am - MI

Thanks!  The guy was here and did his thing which became $160.  I am in the process of filling the tub with ho****er, detergent and bleach and will turn the jets on for awhile to get it all nice and clean again.

This little setback in surgery time will give me time to move my stuff that I need into the living room so I can sleep in the recliner which is best for both surgeries and then I can block off my bedroom for the winter and save on heat as we heat with two pellet stoves.

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

Most Active
Recent Topics