Progress!

Trianni
on 12/28/12 1:37 pm - Maryville, TN
RNY on 04/02/12

I've posted so many negative messages on here that I thought it was time I started focusing on positives for a change! I learned this month that I can finally fit in a jacket I bought off ebay two years ago and which I never thought I would ever be able to wear. It's labeled as a 3x but its actually more of a 1x, and I can wear it! Then, thanks to wrecking my car, I've learned that I really can walk up and down the driveway, a distance of nearly 3/4 mile, without passing out! Soon I'll be able to make multiple trips!

My eating is still faulty but I'm working on that. I've resumed stocking my refrigerator and pantry with foods I'm supposed to eat and trying hard to stay away from the junk other family members eat. I'm still having problems with meal planning but hopefully that skill will improve with practice. I've also started reading and writing in my journal again and I'm writing and posting more poetry to my webpage at authorsden. Writing is one of my chief means of stress relief and I really suffer when I get away from it.

Finally, I've taken the helpful advice I've received from others here on OH and started looking for hobbies I can work on here at home. So far I've purchased two small stamped cross stitch projects and I'm going to try to learn to crochet. When the weather is fine, and I have a car again, I will dust off my camera and start working on my photography again.

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive during my dark times!

Rebecca

apurdie
on 12/28/12 4:10 pm - CA

Great progress

karenp8
on 12/28/12 7:16 pm - Brighton, IL

That is amazing progress. Congratulations!

Darcy S.
on 12/28/12 9:00 pm - Clinton, CT
Sounds like you have a great plan!!!! The support on OH is what can keep you on track too so keep reaching out!

Decision made weight 265  SW 249 CW 153  9/4/12 next goal 145lbs  OMG                                

Recent Topics