Flavoring for Protein Drinks

thynnlynn
on 12/22/12 1:31 pm - MI

Not wanting to end up with a bunch of protein drinks that I do not like the flavor, I ordered some unsweetened concentrated flavor drops from Capella and they arrived today.  They have a huge selection, but I ordered banana, peaches & cream, blueberry, caramel, French toast, Sizzling Bacon and Irish Cream.  It only takes a few drops to flavor the drinks and it sounded like a good idea.  I'll report back when I actually use them.

Time is passing so very quickly now.  My pre-op testing is Wednesday and surgery is 1/4.

We had our Christmas this morning with the daughter that has our grandchildren as they will be spending the holidays with their dad this year and I asked for cash for Christmas as we live in the  middle of nowhere and as my pre-op is the day after Christmas and this is the day I meet up with my youngest daughter in a larger city where we hit all the clearances, it will work out great!  We will get a later start and have dinner together, but it will still be a fun day.

I am hoping that everything will o smoothly for me.

Blessings!

Lynn

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

poet_kelly
on 12/22/12 4:07 pm - OH

A bacon flavored protein drink?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

thynnlynn
on 12/23/12 12:57 am - MI

I thought it would go well with the French toast!

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

Lori F.
on 12/23/12 1:33 am - St. Clair Shores, MI
RNY on 12/27/12

I use those in lots of things too - shakes and flavoring yogurt and my husband uses them in flavoring his oat bran cakes he makes.  Start out with just a drop and go from there.  Sometimes they can taste medicine-y if you use too much ;)

Follow me @ www.bariatrickitchen.com  My Progress, Recipes and Things I learn along the way
HW: 375   ​SW: 342  GW:  140  HT: 5'7"  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 347 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 307 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 307 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?