JC Penny NSV

Allen Y.
on 12/18/12 6:13 am - Garland, TX

Ok I realize that JC Penny's now carries bigger sizes now than ever in the past but it was still nice to stroll into the store, pick something off the shelf and have it fit on the first try and guess as to what my size was.  I now have two new shirts, a pair of pants and some new 'drawers'. 

Happy to not have to go to the big and tall specialty $$$$ / tent store.

CindyKae64
on 12/18/12 6:20 am
RNY on 05/22/12

Way to go!! I bet that felt great! I know when I shop, which so far I haven't done much of because my daughter keeps me supplied with clothes that keep getting to big for her! Anyway when I at least go look at clothes I still gravitate toward the larger sizes, my daughter who is usually with me will gently tug on my arm and say "Mom you are not that size anymore, you need this section." One day my brain will be trained to go in the right section to start with.

It will hurt. It will take time. It will require dedication. It will require willpower. It requires sacrifice. There will be temptation. But, I promise you, when you reach your goal, it's WORTH IT! (Author Unknown). I feel this sums up my ongoing journey to a healthier me!

Calla Lily
on 12/18/12 6:29 am
RNY on 01/23/12

Sounds like you had a great time! Congrats to shopping off the shelf!

RNY 01/23/12, HW 265, CW 115, Height 5'6"

Oxford Comma Hag
on 12/18/12 6:32 am

Hip hip hooray! it's such a great feeling to walk into the regular section and get something. Congrats

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 78 views