4week plus and what has helped

apurdie
on 12/11/12 11:21 am - CA

Thinking tonight about how important this forum is to my recovery. I spend a little time every night just reading posts and replies and I feel  like I am in the best hands possible, like I am part of a community of people that are so intelligent, compassionate and honest.  If you are just beginning, please make this part of your healing regimen.

Annie_Anaba
on 12/11/12 11:33 am
RNY on 08/27/12

I agree wholeheartedly! The people on OH have helped me so much to understand what my body needs and exactly what I put it through. They also offer encouragement, hugs and yes at times they hold us to task. All of which we need if we are going to succeed in our journey. Good luck in your healing.

apurdie
on 12/11/12 11:40 am - CA

It makes me wish I were from Ohio!

missmomof4
on 12/11/12 2:10 pm
RNY on 09/10/12
OH means Obesity Help

HW 366 SW 318 CW 299
Marilyn101
on 12/11/12 12:37 pm - FL

This site has been instrumental in my journey.. keep coming back believe me it helps no matter how far off you are. I am 20 month post op and it works for me.

shrinkingit
on 12/11/12 2:16 pm
RNY on 11/13/12

Without OH I do not think I would have had the courage to have my gastric bypass. Just browsing over people's before and after was a great incentive, but after reading people's stories (both good and bad) I knew this was something I wanted and had to do.

I am actually just learning about how this site works, but I come on here every night for a few minutes (or longer) depending on how much encouragement and reassurance I need.

Neaucora
on 12/11/12 2:29 pm - AZ
RNY on 04/23/12

I dont post often. I come here daily and read the posts. I have learned so much from the people here. About everything.  And I am so grateful to everyone. I learned way more from this website than from all the doctors, bariatricians, and dietitans and nutritional counselors put together.  And coming here helped me choose between RNY and the sleeve, and really prepared me for the after.

Lindah55
on 12/11/12 11:17 pm - OR
RNY on 10/09/12

I too come here to OH daily. I don't have to ask many questions because someone has already asked them. This site is the

only support group I have and is very important to me. Thank you all.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 308 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 226 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 292 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 148 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 226 views