life is so sweet now looking through my 5 week postop skinny glasses...

Jeffboutwell77
on 10/23/12 11:28 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
Hello lifers I am excited to spread some good news. Week 5 of postop and I have not only lost 53 lbs but I am also getting great news from my Gastrointerologist. who tells me that not only am I at 0 load for hep c  but I my liver is completely healed. I believe the term is that there was no fibrosis and no Cirrhosis and only mild imflamtion due to fatty tissue.

Thanks be to God who has healed me of this horrific desease. and thanks be to God who carries me through each and every day. I believe that staying positive and believing in Gods healing power has brought me thus far and will take me the rest of this journey. For those of you who are feeling as though there is no end to the pain or misery stay strong there is the other side of the trials which is a valley filled with non fat milk and sugar free honey... and it will never have tasted so sweet...

I love the expression, "It aint over till the fat lady sings."Well now the new expression is "the fat lady is fired because we have the skinny person who can hit the high note faster..." In other words we are wel on our way and nothing stands between you and your dreams.
God Bless

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

DangerGirl
on 10/24/12 5:51 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/17/12

Sorry - I lost focus and became totally dazed at, "...Week 5 of post op and I have not only lost 53 lbs"  That's amazing!!!  Is that really what you've lost since your surgery???  

That totally deserves a standing ovation.   

Congratulations too on all the other healing this contributed to.

Well done you!

Jeffboutwell77
on 10/24/12 12:56 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
 No I I lost 13lbs  two months prior to surgery and I lost 40 post op... Lol I will still take the standing ovation...I stil have 47 pounds to go to meet my goal of 100 lbs lost then I will have thwarted them all ad become the skinniest man alive...Ba ha ha ha... it is all a part of my diabolical plan to rid the world of one more fat guy mua hahaha!!!

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

DangerGirl
on 10/24/12 11:10 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/17/12

LOL - still ovation worthy!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 261 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 274 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 318 views