3more days and I will be there

Jeffboutwell77
on 9/14/12 5:27 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
 Three more days and it is party time in the ER. yea!!! Well at least I will be excited this will be a journey and I'm ready. Let the chips fall where they may because I am not eating them,,,
So with that I am ecstatic that I made it this far and I am going all the way

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

Annie_Anaba
on 9/14/12 5:47 pm
RNY on 08/27/12
Congrats and good luck.
a_dmond_n_the_ruff
on 9/14/12 6:07 pm
RNY on 09/17/12
Monday's my party time too!!  Good luck to you.

Shannon
HW: 260 SW: 254 DOS:227 CW: 175   27lbs lost before surgery

BeansOnToast
on 9/14/12 6:13 pm - Reisterstown, MD
RNY on 07/31/12
 Good luck to you both!!! Be sure to keep us posted when you're home on how you're doing! Yay!!
Mel.
xoxo

Jeffboutwell77
on 9/14/12 6:52 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
 We'll do, I have been reading your blog and yikes the pain sounded extremely severe I am surprised your surgeon didn't check it out more thutoughly. I hope you are feeling better now and I hope you are over the pain hump and into your new life... stay strong...

BeansOnToast
on 9/14/12 6:56 pm - Reisterstown, MD
RNY on 07/31/12
 Ah, yes. Forgot I had a blog! Lol. My pain was worse than most experience. This was my first major surgery, I over did it, and I had my gall bladder out and a VERY large hernia repaired all at once. So please don't be worried about the pain! Lol. I'm also a very large baby. It's long gone now, I'll have to update that tonight. I'm doing absolutely fantastic now! I feel amazing and all that trouble from the first few weeks, I barely remember. Nothing at all to be concerned about. But when in doubt, keep up with pain meds, REST, and use a heating pad when you're sore! Can't wait to hear from you on the losers bench!
Mel.
xoxo

Jewelsstevens
on 9/14/12 6:41 pm - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
9/18 is my day, too! Congrats!

Jeffboutwell77
on 9/14/12 6:54 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
 yes and it's my birthday too 

brockliebeans
on 9/14/12 7:18 pm
well good luck..i am headed to the er also on mondayalso. so i say cheers to us.. on the begining of our new journey.. :)
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/12 7:54 pm
Best wishes to all of you!  I remember being excited and scared at the same time!!! So totally normal.  Remember once you get home, then you can focus on getting your bearings and getting with the program.  Post when you guys only like it, ok?  We will all be waiting here to here how you are doing.  Jane
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 223 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics