day 4 of preop diet

Jeffboutwell77
on 9/11/12 9:20 am - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
 here I am in day 4 of the preop diet. surviving by pretending my shake is a veggie omelette that of course tastes like strawberries yum. Had a decaf coffee this morning was black and deliscious but still missing one key ingredient Oh yeah CAFFIENE!!! 6 days till surgery after today the days are going by fast...Yea!!! Looking forward and pounds lost so far 7lbs. and I am feeling it... and thinking these crystal lite drinks would taste great if they had 12 teaspoons of sugar...JK JK JK. Still you must admire the diet for trying to satiate hunger. There is no Diet in the world that can do that only will power can tell your flesh to shut up, and thats why we are here right to use every tool to our advantage 

So brea into a song and dance to the tune of I feel pretty only in this song you will sing "I feel Anemic so anemic I feel anemic anemic anemic but it's better than feeling like my old self.

But remember that after surgery when you open the ballet box and write down that you are voting for yourself this election because you rock

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

Amelia L.
on 9/11/12 10:47 am
RNY on 08/20/12
Ha....I feel anemic...to funny.

Day 4 is when it all started getting better for me.  You are going to rock this.  Just keep following your instructions.  Good luck to ya.  Amelia

Jenya37
on 9/11/12 10:15 pm - Cloquet, MN
 Yes Yes! Just finished the preop diet and today is the day!  Nerves nerves nerves.  I'm getting so nervous!!

Jennifer

Jeffboutwell77
on 9/12/12 6:06 am - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
 just be nervous for the new you that you are about to meet. This is the greatest time of your life get ready to see the most awesome change in your life... I wish you every success and stay positive it is going to be awesome...
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?