My crazy NSV!

Ksan32
on 8/22/12 11:11 pm - AZ
 In my house there were 3 bath towels that were mine. They were the only 3 that would fit around me. Today I grabbed one of my many others and could have wrapped it around me almost twice. Wow I was smiling so hard, and then laughed out loud. I am so proud of myself for making one of  the best decisions ever! I hope to have many more NSV through this journey.....

I am currently at 130 lbs 10 pounds below goal weight!

Kaoz789
on 8/22/12 11:16 pm
 Congrats congrats congrats! 

Have you had the fun of packing for a trip yet and seeing how little room you need? 

Ksan32
on 8/22/12 11:21 pm - AZ
 No but going to Laughlin Nevada for my B-Day so I will see! Funny hadn't even thought of that. Wow

I am currently at 130 lbs 10 pounds below goal weight!

Gail S.
on 8/23/12 6:18 am - New York, NY
You are soo right, I need to add that one to my list of "Things that are Different". I packed recently and noticed what a tiny pile I had! Yay for small clothes! :)

(deactivated member)
on 8/23/12 3:41 am
RNY on 08/31/12
 That is wonderful! What a pleasant surprise to have. I hope to have some, too. My surgery is scheduled for August 31st. I'll think of you when that towel goes around me like that some day:)
pwoo10
on 8/23/12 5:08 am - IN
RNY on 06/06/12
I was so happy to be able to wrap the towel around me and cover me so that I could go get something from the dryer without having to get dressed first.  I have teenage boys and heaven help them if they seen more flesh than they should on me.  Great feeling

Zeigled
on 8/23/12 5:21 am - Parkton, MD
I LOVE that one - happened to me and I was thrilled.  Congrats!!!
HW 357 SW 341   

Gail S.
on 8/23/12 6:20 am - New York, NY
Congratulations! I too love that feeling of wrapping a towel around myself!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 257 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 270 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 316 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 273 views