Headaches--this might help

Dave Chambers
on 8/20/12 10:40 am - Mira Loma, CA
I have had daily headaches for over 15 years.  Several tests, no diagnosis.  One recent remedy that helped some were Well Patch migraine patches I found at Kaiser pharmacy for $4.75 for 4 pads you place either on your forehead or the back of your neck.  I find these do offer me some help.  My wife found a similar product, called Coralite Cooling Headache pads at local 99 Cent Stores, costing 99 cents for a pack of 3.  These offer the same if not slightly better relief than the higher priced ones at Kaiser. The ones at 99 cent stores are 33 cents per pad, comared to about $1.20 per pad from Kaiser or Ebay.  These pads can be used 2-3 times on the forehead if you place them back on the protective film that is removed for usage.  This is one inexpensive way to offer some relief from headaches.  AND the ones form the 99 cent stores are only 25% the cost of the Well Patch brand. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Kay L.
on 8/20/12 11:12 am - N., AL
Thank you for the info! Both my daughter and her husband have debilitating headaches, although they both hold down steady jobs. I will try to find these for them to try. They are both on preventatives, but they don't stop the headaches, just the frequency, and not enough to make their lives "normal."
Dave Chambers
on 8/20/12 11:24 am - Mira Loma, CA
As far as I know, 99 Cent Stores are only in CA and AZ. But, they also have a 99 cent club you can join for free. Make an order of $48, and it's shipped to a chosen store for free.  48 boxes come in a case, so this works out perfect for the minimum order.  If you know someone in CA or AZ, they could order for you, and then ship case to you, as it's not very heavy. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Most Active
Recent Topics