Onederland, so close but yet so far

wmamey
on 8/1/12 2:06 am
RNY on 06/18/12
OK, the scale has to go! I had my husband take it to work on Monday - he can return it to the house on Sunday and then repeat. I was miserable and found myself on the scale more than once a day! Now it's once a week and I am much better.  I am also not far from Onederland but I don't want to keep watching that damn scale!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 8/1/12 2:07 am
I didn't hit onderland until 10 mos if that makes you feel any better. Lora raised a great point the other day: We all want to get to goal ASAP, but once we get there we are still going to need to follow the same rules that we do now.

Sometimes my reaction to the scale makes me crazy, so I stay off until I can look at it as a measurement, not the sum total of my worth as a person.
fireflymkz76
on 8/1/12 4:16 am - Blairsville, GA
RNY on 07/24/12
you will do it, you have come so far!!!
check out my blog: http://alwaysl8totheparty.blogspot.com/      
Clarissa A.
on 8/1/12 6:56 am - RI
RNY on 02/08/12
Thank you!!!! He just called me and said that he put the Evil Scale away LOL

Thank God I have my first counseling session scheduled for this Friday evening, I am well overdue to sit with someone and work on the mind stuff

Hugs
Cecee
To be tested is good. The Challenged life may be the best Therapist - Gail Shea
martitalinda
on 8/2/12 12:37 am
 Not to worry ... don't be surprised to get on the scale within a day or two and see that you are 5 pounds down ...

It took me what seemed FOR-EVER to go from 202 to 198 .... I used to go to bed dreaming about one-der-land and would hop on the scale in the morning to see the same weight or one or two pounds up ... trying as hard as I was onederland just eluded me .... then I got on the scale one morning expecting the same to happen and WHOA I was weighing in at 194 pounds go figure ... and then everything else happened sooooooooooooo fast ... I got stuck at 151 for a week or two when I was so longing to be in the 140s then the scale started moving again.... it will work and you will get there as long as you do what you know you have to do...

CONGRATS ON AN AWESOME JOURNEY!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active
Recent Topics