OUCH!!

Liz J.
on 7/24/12 5:31 am - Woonsocket, RI
My hip was a little sore this morning. Felt like it could have been a bruise so i looked.. Nothing there. Then it started to have a numb feeling..

Then...

I was driving my car with my seatbelt on and lifted my butt a little to put something in my pocket and pressed my hip to the seatbelt (right side where you plug it in) and OUCH!! It felt like someone was holding a HOT COAL to my hip! I screamed out loud in my car all alone while driving it too me so off guard..

That scorching pain only lasted about 3 seconds and its back to sore and numb-ish..

Any ideas?
christinalee
on 7/24/12 6:28 am - At Home in, NH
referred sciatic nerve pain?

"Just keep swimming." ~ Dorrie

Joy B.
on 7/24/12 7:47 am - MD
RNY on 06/04/12
I was in the hospital on Sunday night for that very reason.

Sciatica more like Psychotica
Liz J.
on 7/24/12 9:06 am - Woonsocket, RI
Recently upped my walking to almost 3 miles at once. It didnt hurt when I was doing it...?

I mean seriously.. I start enjoying walking. I wear a baseball cap to absorb the (fat crying) sweat, I stay in shady areas so not to set off my sun sensitivity (from medication) and now I get this...
jewel-twin
on 7/24/12 11:04 pm - Canada
Sciatica is Nerve pain. usually feels like it is going through your hip/butt cheek and down your leg and makes your leg numb, tingly. VERY painful to get up, sit down, or move in general..

You said it feels like a bruise? Is it just in one spot when you put pressure on it? Is the numbness only in that one location or is it going down your leg?

Honestly I would get it checked out.... If it feels like a bruise might be something like a blood clot (OR it could be a bruise lol)?? I wouldn't take a chance that's all ...
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 320 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 240 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views