Whatcha eatin today??

Blondie76
on 7/18/12 2:42 am - AL
Hi everyone! I didn't see a thread so thought I'd get o.e going.

Mini-me and I worked on cutting fabric for a quilt this morning. She napping now. I should be cleaning but I'm playing here instead. Who knows what this afternoon will bring. We might go swimming or just stay home....

Breakfast was iced coffee
Snack was Mexican melon
Lunch is supposed to be curried chicken salad, but since I'm not motivated will most likely be a shake
Dinner will either be porkchops and cabbage or grilled steak with steamed broccoli, depending on what the hubs wants.
Since my morning eating was so bad I'll have a shake before bed to up protein for the day.

Hope ya'll have a beautiful day.....stay cool!!
Sherry T.
on 7/18/12 2:50 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
I had watermelon and a nectarine for breakfast
Lunch was Lean Cuisine Garlic Chicken Spring Rolls w/grapes
Thinking about a yogurt for afternoon snack
Hubby wants meatloaf, sweet peas and mashed potatoes for dinner so I will have to add a shake in there somewhere and get some more protein. 

Doing laundry and vacuuming today but I've been on a couple hours break so it's time for me to get back started again.....shower and shave the legs.....it's a full day! LOL  
Cleopatra_Nik
on 7/18/12 2:50 am - Baltimore, MD
I have a cold but I am HUNGRY. But then I ate and I felt ugh.

I hate that.

I had 1/2 a tomato cheese sammich on an whole wheat sandwich thin. That is all.
christinalee
on 7/18/12 2:53 am - At Home in, NH
Hiya!

Hot day here; humid as well. Want to run at lunch, but I am a fair weather runner. I can't/won't run in these kind of temps outside. So, I guess I'll head to the gym after work and get on the treadmill for a quick 5K and some strength training. Yesterday I did a High Intensity Interval Training class with a Core component. Holy cow...what a great (and taxing) workout that was. My obliques are feeling the after effects today. Good stuff!

B: hard boiled eggs/turkey sausage/banana
L: chicken/grape salad, black-eyed pea salad
S: plum/cheese sticks
D: chicken quesadilla, spinach salad
S: quest bar

I lost my eyeglasses yesterday. I hate that! I have searched high and low (and places in between) and I'll be damned if I can find them (of course, I probably need my glasses on to do a good search!). I need them to drive and I can't imagine where they could be. I'm usually pretty adept at keeping track of things. Oh well, guess it'll be time to buy a really cheap pair of glasses if I can find mine. I'm sure hoping they on the floor behind a piece of furniture in my house. Keepin' my fingers crossed anyway.

"Just keep swimming." ~ Dorrie

NevillesMom
on 7/18/12 3:15 am - MA
Another hot day...hoping it cools off this evening for my run.

Breakfast- Clicke frappe. I tried the Trader Joes Soy protein that was reviewed on Bariatric Foodie newsletter yesterday. I'm looking forward to trying it on with just some fruit and skim milk. and a grande iced coffee

Lunch- 1/2 c left over black beans and 1 ham and cheese roll up
Snack- apple w/ pb2
Dinner- no clue yet...hoping for some inspiration from everyone's posts

happy_baker
on 7/18/12 3:17 am
RNY on 02/15/12
 Breakfast was a whole grain waffle with chunky peanut butter and some crushed fruit spread. 

Went to the gym and had my workout, then taught class.

Lunch was a Healthy Choice chicken ravioli steamer. 
Dessert will be a small cup of cottage cheese with some honeysweet melon. 

I may have a protein shake this afternoon. My shoulders are SCREAMING at me, so I need to give them a little extra fuel. 

Dinner will likely be BBQ meatballs and salad. 
_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Check out my video blog!  www.youtube.com/user/HappilyShrinking/videos
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
LJ1972
on 7/18/12 3:35 am, edited 7/18/12 3:38 am - FL
Today has NOT gone as planned, but it was all good. I was supposed to get up at 0500 and help my mom get ready /loaded up for her eye surgery. She had to be there at 0630 for lab work. I don't even remember my alarm going off. My dad called at almost 9 to tell me they had just started getting her ready for the surgery and around 11 to say she was fine and headed home in 30 minutes or so. I would love to say I slept the whole time in between, but my dad called, the dogs woke me up, my sister texted, the dogs woke me up, I put the dogs out, dozed off my dad called..... but it was much better dozing than sitting at the surgery center for 6 hours!

So I just had "breakfast", will have lunch shortly, then back on schedule. Last night sucked!!! I ended up around 2100 calories - ritz crackers and peanut butter be danged. So obviously tuna and raw veggies do not equal full belly for me.

My knee is really painful this morning. It started hurting after I jogged the mile 1/2 on Monday. Kept being sore but not "injured" yesterday, then we did spin cycle and thrusters/lunges etc with the trainer. SO, that said, after work I plan to hit the gym for some dreadmill time if my knee isn't still hurting. Otherwise I'll do elliptical.

B - click mocha w/ skim milk
L - edited - yes, already changing - Nik's Magic Meatballs w/ Bertolli 5chz sauce, 1/2 deli flat, cabbage, bell pepper
S - quest
- cottage cheese and SF jello w/ fruit
D - egg, turkey bacon, P28 toast, slice tomato
S - maybe another quest and or raw veggies
Neen L.
on 7/18/12 4:03 am - Arlington, VA
YAY! It's my last day of work for the week. Tomorrow I get to go to Pittsburgh and see my family and friends. Not a bad food day so far:

Breakfast - The usual black coffee.
Lunch - 2 oz. baked salmon, 3 oz. roasted turkey, 1 fried shrimp and a few strips of green pepper and raw broccoli.
Dinner - Probably a mish-mash of leftovers to get rid of the food in our fridge before we go out of town.
Snack - Yogurt and some fruit.

Tonight I'm just baking a blueberry-orange loaf cake to bring to my parents' house tomorrow, packing some clothes for the trip, and then just hanging out with my husband. The best.

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

laura_vermont
on 7/18/12 4:33 am
I'm hungry today.... so far:

B - power crunch
L - fresh veggies w/ greek yogurt for dipping
S - grabbed a handful of pretzels
S #2 - another power crunch bar

Not sure about dinner yet, taking my man to gymnastics.

High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

Brittany M.
on 7/18/12 4:45 am
Breakfast - Fage strawberry goji, 1 oz of pistachios
Snack - half a Quest bar
Lunch - Lean Cuisine meatloaf & mashed potatoes
Snack - slice of pepperoni pizza (oops - leftovers in the office, couldn't resist)
Snack2 - other half of Quest bar
Dinner - cheeseburger, broccoli

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 68 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 294 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views