Building a Strong but steady Support Foundation....

NoMoXcuses
on 7/5/12 10:33 pm - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 02/01/12
 To live a life of Empowered Peace you have to accept your real value.  You are priceless and choosing proper friends is a reflection of your inner life.  Here are some ways to identify good friends.
  1. Good friends encourage you to do better.  If your friends are putting you down and nit picking at everything you do, they may not fit you well.  You should feel better when you are with your friends not worse.
  2. Good friends have your back.  If your friends are sharing your secrets or speaking negative about you, they are not your friends.  If your friends are in the room you should feel welcomed when you enter it, not scrutinized and belittled because they have just got done raking your name over the coals.
  3. Good friends warn you of danger.  A friend does not set you up for failure and then laugh at you.  If they say they were just joking, believe me they are playing you!
  4. Good friends help you.  They are there during your difficult times and make sure you are okay.
  5. Good friends do not change the opinion of your supporters.  If people esteem you highly, but think they made a mistake when they meet your friends...maybe you are hanging with the wrong crowd.
  6. Good friends call you on your bad behavior.  Good friends are supposed to make you better.  If the people around you let you behave like an idiot, maybe they do not really care.  A truthful person is very different than a judging person.  Make sure you can tell the difference.  
Relationships are very important.  Make sure yours are with quality people that fit like a good pair of jeans.   
lmaosmileyfacenz
on 7/5/12 10:54 pm
that made me think.. its so true  

Dagne Tripplehorn
on 7/6/12 2:30 am - OR
RNY on 04/06/12
 I wish I'd understood this years ago, when my "friends" were enemies in friends' clothing. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 0 replies · 4 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 291 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 337 views