Smiling.....

NoMoXcuses
on 7/3/12 3:44 am - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 02/01/12
 All went well at the doctor, follow up results (great), schedule weight loss (consistent @ 14.2lbs (lost monthly)) since having the Gastric Bypass (Five Months Post-Op as of 01.July.2012)!! Partially cleared (got to go see PCP on Friday..before I know if I am fully cleared) to begin low impact cardio (yay 4 me). So with all being said I am going for a beginners walk (at least 4 blocks) dnt judge..just my first personal goal...all have a Great Day :))
Amy D.
on 7/3/12 3:52 am - VA
RNY on 03/13/12
Good for you! I'm glad things are going so positively for you. And yay for being cleared for some cardio. 4 blocks is an awesome goal--no negative judgement here! You gotta start somewhere, right? And now that you can get moving, the weight will start dropping even faster. You're doing great and I think your attitude is awesome!

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
NoMoXcuses
on 7/3/12 4:17 am - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 02/01/12
Thanks love, gotta to keep myself motivated and with the additional help frm the support of family, friends (old/new) and the forum..it will be a well worth while jurney for me.
Dagne Tripplehorn
on 7/3/12 4:25 am - OR
RNY on 04/06/12
 I started with 3 blocks using a 4-wheeled walker. 
It's funny to me when people talk about "beginner" exercise programs, like walking 1 mile in twenty minutes. 
Yay True Beginners! Our effort is huge and so are our results!

NoMoXcuses
on 7/3/12 4:51 am - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 02/01/12
 Yes Hun, it s but u know what we all have to scoot before we can crawl before we can walk..and so forth..so whatever fits u to get the job done I say began where u are..at the end all the results leads to the same thing at the end of the day.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 13 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 291 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 337 views