? for Click drinkers

Blondie76
on 6/24/12 10:19 pm - AL
I know people just love the stuff. I'm going to get a canister today of the vanilla. What's your favorite way to drink it? Hot, cold, add-ins? I don't usually drink sweet coffee but with all the fantastic reviews it gets I'm curious to try it!!
artroxy blue
on 6/24/12 10:55 pm, edited 6/24/12 10:55 pm - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 Order some samples. I just tried the Vanilla one yesterday, and it was pretty good. Not really a lot of vanilla flavor, IMO, but still good. It does have Splenda in it, FYI. 

I tried it hot and cold, and I like the hot better. I'd like to try it blended with ice next time. 
undergoingchange
on 6/24/12 10:56 pm
I ordered the samples.  One choc and one vanilla.  I drank the chocolate hot and did not care for it.  It was too strong to me.  I have not tried the vanilla.

Some people love it.

Good luck.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/24/12 11:04 pm - Baltimore, MD
 I agree with everyone else. Get samples! That way you haven't wasted money on a full canister if it turns out you don't like it.

I personally like it cold as a shake. I combine milk with a scoop of whey and Click and blend in the blender with ice. 

I find the vanilla has a stronger espresso flavor than the mocha.

Let us know what you think.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Dee2011
on 6/24/12 11:07 pm - PA
I use click alot. I usually put a scoop of click mocha plus a scoop of bariatric advantage chocolate protein powder in a large coffee mug, mix it with a little cold water to form a paste and add hot decaf coffee.  Other times I may just use two scoops of click made into a paste and add hot coffee and sometimes I'll add a shot of Torani sugar free chocolate syrup . i also use the vainilla click at  times.    By the way Click is coming out with decaf just not sure when.
Blondie76
on 6/24/12 11:12 pm - AL
I can only try the vanilla so will pick it up at vitamin Shoppe. I can return it if I don't care for it. Now if they'd just loose the splenda!
Nik...I was thinking a shake too since its summer...ill let you know what I think.
Thanks Dee, ill add coffee to the vanilla and try it!
Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/24/12 11:17 pm - Baltimore, MD
They used to have a naturals line but I don't think it sold well so they discontinued it. So I think you may be stuck with the splenda unfortunately. I am a Splenda fiend so I don't mind but I know it bugs for folks who don't like/can't consume it.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

KittenLove
on 6/24/12 11:31 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
two scoops vanilla, one cup of skim, ice, and a blender...perfect! Sometimes I add caramel syrup (sf) for a whirl...

Be happy. 

Blondie76
on 6/24/12 11:45 pm - AL
That made my mouth water! Can't wait for the vitamin shoppe to open!!
beth1010
on 6/24/12 11:47 pm
RNY on 08/01/11 with
Get samples, I agree.

I assumed since I love coffee I'd love click but we never meshed. I tried it out two times post off at different intervals but it never seemed to taste great to me. I ended up giving the entire cannister to my Aunt. 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 323 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 301 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 256 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 327 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 152 views
Recent Topics