OT- Holy Guacamole! A Brazilian Wax!

JaneJetson
on 5/28/12 1:16 am
RNY on 05/07/12
 Ladies!  Ouch, Ouch, OOOhhhhh OMG Ouch!   Kuddos to those that have had it done, but I am not sure what was worse, watching this being done or my RNY!  
poet_kelly
on 5/28/12 1:19 am - OH
Hee hee.  It's not that bad.  It's pretty quick.  It only stings for a second.  Although I confess, there have been times I've been tempted to tell her never mind, don't fini**** but then I think, do I really want to be smooth on one side and all hairy on the other?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

L. Matteson
on 5/28/12 1:30 am
RNY on 07/02/12
omg.

poet_kelly
on 5/28/12 1:33 am - OH
Hey.  It totally beats shaving.  Have you tried shaving there?  It's a lot of work.  I'd way rather get waxed once a month.  Although I have not in a while because I can't afford it right now.  The lady I was going to charged about $50.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

L. Matteson
on 5/28/12 1:55 am
RNY on 07/02/12
lol! My fiance and I actually keep each other shaved there! It's a lot easier that way! lmao! The perks of being a lesbian lol We do each others nails and all that too!
You are too funny though! 

JaneJetson
on 5/28/12 1:37 am
RNY on 05/07/12
 Kelly, you are really the wild one here in the bunch!  hahahahahahah  smooth on one side and hairy on the other hahahahahahh.  I agree, smooth is the way to go, but man oh man, everytime she pulled to remove the hair I was like ok, Jane take a deep breath here.  It's not you.  After 10 minutes of watching a video on this I was like worn out and thought, that's i****ching brazilian waxes just wear me out!
poet_kelly
on 5/28/12 1:39 am - OH
I never really timed it but I'm not sure it takes the lady that does mine ten minutes to do the whole thing.  She's fast.

It cracks me up to be considered the wild one.

Hillery82211
on 5/28/12 1:36 am - New Carrollton, MD
RNY on 08/22/11 with
Kelly $50 for  FULL WAX IS cheap around these parts.  I pay about $75 not including tip but its sooooo worth it and beats the heck out of shaving, razor burn, and ingrown hairs for sure.
HW & SW: 363     Surgery date: 8/22/11    
goddessgrrl
on 5/28/12 6:42 am - VA
Hillery! I grew up in New Carrollton! WOW! Takes me back...

Here in Ashburn VA it's too expensive so I drive to Sterling, about 7 miles away. I can get a Brazilian for about $40.

Not in my budget right now either, Wild One I MEAN Kelly.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Oxford Comma Hag
on 5/28/12 2:57 am
You are all much, much braver than I am. And it's not the pain that stops me: it's the thought of baring my hoo ha to a total stranger. Eeek
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 365 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 282 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 217 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 303 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 129 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?