2% milk is the devil

Jennifer Ramsey
on 5/13/12 12:43 am - Southaven, MS
Revision on 04/11/12
 OMG! I ran out of skim milk and used 2% for my SF carnation instant breakfast! Big mistake!! I am cramping so bad and can't stay off the toilet!! Lesson learned! This happen to anybody else?
lillypond...
on 5/13/12 12:52 am
Hope you feel better soon :( I can't drink milk only soy milk, I am latrose Intolerance
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/12 12:52 am - TX
RNY on 06/11/12
I am so sorry! It is amazing how just 2% can change our lives in a minute... Again, I'm so sorry.
texan gal
on 5/13/12 12:59 am
RNY on 02/29/12
Yes!! 

It must be in the air!   I woke up yesterday to find that I was out of my fat-free, lactose-free Mootopia.  So, I had the 2% milk that was there for my kids.  BIG MISTAKE.  That was the first regular milk since surgery on 2/29 and... wow.    All I'll say is that the toilet and I became much too intimate yesterday.

NEVER AGAIN.  
lesserman
on 5/13/12 1:45 am, edited 5/13/12 4:33 am - Chicago, IL
Weight at Heaviest: 320 lbs. 
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion...

poet_kelly
on 5/13/12 2:24 am - OH
It doesn't do it to me, but I'm guessing it was the fat.  I use raw whole milk for protein shakes and it doesn't bother me.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/13/12 2:28 am - Baltimore, MD
You might be sensitive to fat. I am too but not to milk fat. But let me accidentally ingest some animal skin and...ugh!
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/12 2:33 am
I was told fat free or 1% milk only. I have been drinking fat free since I was 18 years old. I dont think it will bother me after my surgery but if it does there is quite a few different kinds I could try.
lesserman
on 5/13/12 4:35 am - Chicago, IL

Seriously, if you haven't already, you may want to consider using Lactaid fat-free milk going forward...

Weight at Heaviest: 320 lbs. 
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion...

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/12 3:48 pm

My dietician prefers I take fat free or 1%milk for now because of the cost out here(i love it anyways) unless i start to have problems with it after. I love almond milk is that ok to take she said it doesn't really have much nutritional value to it. How does lactaid taste in case I need to?

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 308 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 226 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 292 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 0 replies · 13 views
Recent Topics