Oh! Gross.....

JillieJill
on 5/7/12 10:37 am - NJ
So I wasn't thrilled with the boils that would appear on the inside of my thighs...but really on the top of my butt?   I can not belive how much garbage is seeping out of my skin....I wonder how long I have been storing this stuff for?   I can't think about it.....I just keep waiting for the day its all gone and the fat is flushed out and I no longer have to deal with adult acne and boils....so gross...

-Jill
alwaysloyal
on 5/7/12 10:57 am - MI
Hi I am a Jill too.My Grandma always had my aunts and uncles load up on iron rich foods and raisins for boils.There were 10 kids and not a lot of money,but my dad swears by it.Try it ,but hopefully your Dr. is aware and can refer you to a dermatologist if you need.Wishing you the best.Keep us posted.
pattymac65
on 5/7/12 10:59 am
Yikes... first of heard of that one!  Hope they go away soon for you!

exohexoh
on 5/7/12 11:02 am - West Chester, PA
 i had boils pre-op, usually on my boobs. i haven't gotten one in ages so i'm assuming it was somehow related to my weight.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

hopeforweightloss
on 5/7/12 11:05 am
 You may have a condition called hidradenitis supprativa, it is affected by hormones, stress, etc..  and causes infections in the aprocrine glands, which are sweat glands, often in the inner thighs and buttocks.  You may want to see a dermotologist.  Best of luck to you!
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/12 12:07 pm
I was going to suggest this as well. Definitely worth looking into!
unewillow
on 5/8/12 12:27 am - CT
I would also suggest that if you've never been cultured for MRSA, you do that too.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views