Rant And nsv and everything in between.

NCwarriorchick
on 3/26/12 8:57 am
I was getting so obsessive with the scale that my husband took the batteries and hid them. Well I found them today and it shows that I gained 3 lbs. that's crazy. I do strength training with a personal trainer three times a week. I do separate cardio 4-5 times a week . I was able to run over a mile without stopping today. I understand that I am a slow loser but to gain weight! That's so frustrating. Then I try on a pair of 14 pants and they fit!, I have been wearing 18s. My emotions are a Roller coaster. I am one of those people that rely on a Number on the scale not the size of clothes. I have been taking vitamins and getting protein in but have been so tired lately prob because of the working out. Had labs drawn last week, have not gotten results back other than doctor calling and saying that potassium really low and started potassium pills right away. So much going on in my head. Thanks for letting me vent.

DisneyLover
on 3/26/12 9:03 am - WI
I think the 'gain' you are seeing is muscle weight.  Working out that much is going to make muscle.  Don't worry about it.  There is more than the number on the scale.  You are smaller size and feeling better.  That is all that counts.
If you keep going with the numbers on the scale you are going to drive yourself crazy.

Sarah

MickeyDee
on 3/26/12 10:55 am
Pull those batteries out and get rid of them. Don't let your self worth be defined by a f*****g machine.

Are you healthy? Do you feel well? That's all you need to know.

MNJourney
on 3/26/12 10:58 am
Hang in there. It's a lot of work getting healthy and you are doing a great job! Sounds like you have a pretty intuitive hubby too!

HW:317 SW:255 CW:147

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 354 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 333 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 289 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 350 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?