Celebrated my 1 Year surgiversary on Friday 2-24- PICS!!

TxSuz
on 2/26/12 11:17 pm
 Good morning to all,

Just wanted to share a few before and after photos in celebration of my one year post-op anniversary!

I was 244 pre-op, as of today I weighed in at 143. It fluctuates from 140-143. My original "goal" was 130. However that was before I realized I would be wearing a size 4 at 143. My plastic surgeon ( have had a consult no surgery yet)  said I would look too "gaunt" if I lost another 13 pounds. Of course I cant shake the "need" to get to that goal. It has become easier to accept these past few weeks, however I don't want to lose sight of continuing my success, a fine line I have learned. I am truly grateful that I found this website. I would be so lost without all of the support this site has. Here is to another year of feeling great!

P.s To celebrate my 1 year Post-OP success I bought some "sexy" high heeled boots!!!
P.s.s. Hope the pictures work!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

-Suzanne

Jack_Fabulous
on 2/26/12 11:27 pm - VA
VSG on 02/16/12
At the risk of embarrassing you, I think you look really hot.  Hubba Hubba!

TxSuz
on 2/26/12 11:32 pm
 Are you kidding me.... I love it !! Thank You, you made my day!

My husband said I wasn't allowed to wear the boots without him being with me...lol

-Suzanne

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/12 11:38 pm
You look fantastic... you've done a great job!  Congratulations... now just keep working that program and live your life!

tori
TxSuz
on 2/26/12 11:53 pm
 Thank you Tori, you are a great source of inspiration, I think you look pretty fantastic yourself!
 -Suzanne

Melissa G.
on 2/26/12 11:41 pm - Littleton, CO
RNY on 02/27/12
Thank you so much for posting your before and after pictures.  I am getting ready to have my bypass surgery in a couple of hours, and in my craziness I am thinking is this really going to be worth surgery?  Well seeing how awesome you look I know it will be worth it.  Thank You!

TxSuz
on 2/26/12 11:51 pm
 You are more than welcome! That's what this site is for. Good luck to you, you will do great! Keep us posted after surgery!! For me, it has been the best thing I have ever done for my health!!
 -Suzanne

Gypsyw0lf
on 2/26/12 11:41 pm - Regina, Canada
 Beautiful, congratulations on your successes!  

Pholaris
on 2/26/12 11:59 pm
You look fantastic!!! WTG!!!!!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Kallen27
on 2/27/12 12:47 am

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 297 views