Totally Freaking Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cegirl6
on 2/16/12 4:18 pm - Westminster, CA
RNY on 03/12/12 with
 OMG.. Dr confirmed some labs that I did for my gastric bypass preop testing showed that I tested positive for pregnancy....Well unless I'm the Virgin Mary, there is no way that's right.  I had my tubes tied and my partner had a vasectomy..so seriously..what is going on??? She ordered and I just took a quantitive hcg test but I wont know anything until tomorrow so in the meantime I'm freaking out!!!! Help!!! Has this happend to anyone else???

sandy822
on 2/16/12 4:35 pm - FL
 My aunt had a baby after having her tubes tied, and I had a baby after my ex had a vasectomy, His doctor ended up saying as a general rule sperm dies after 30 days, well my exes didn't die till 45-60 days! Good luck.
dawnie55
on 2/16/12 4:41 pm - Garden Grove, CA

THAT HASNT HAPPEN TO ME ..AND I WOULD BE FREAKING OUT TOO..
I ALSO HAD MY TUBES TIED AND UNTIED ALONG TIME AGO ...
I SEE U LIVE IN WESTMINSTER ....I LIVE IN GARDEN GROVE  NOT TO FAR FROM
ONE ANOTHER...

cegirl6
on 2/16/12 4:51 pm - Westminster, CA
RNY on 03/12/12 with
 There has to be some mistake. I took a home pregnancy test tonight and it was inconclusive. No line appeared in the test window. Someone is messing with me!!  I see you had your surgery through the same office as me though I chose Dr Ali at Dr Leports office. Do you ever attend the support groups at Orange Coast?

dawnie55
on 2/16/12 5:40 pm, edited 2/16/12 5:40 pm - Garden Grove, CA

MY DR. THAT DID MY SURGERY WAS DR.IQBAL ...MY LAST SUPPORT GROUP
MEETING I WENT TO WAS IN DEC. 2011.....BEEN TRYING TO GO BACK ON MONDAY NIGHTS..ITS REALLY HARD WITH WORK SCHEDULE....HOPEFULLY THIS COMING UP
MONDAY ON FEB.20 I WILL GO ....YES I DO GO THE ORANGE COAST MEMORIAL / TALBERT MEDICAL.....WANNA MEET UP FOR THE SUPPORT GROUP

J. Garcia
on 2/17/12 4:01 am
wow... well mistakes in the lab happen ... if you know there is no possible way of pregnancy dont worry :)  when i got my 3rd episode of bells palsy, i had to get my bloodwork done and well they said I had yme disease??? i took the meds for 3 months and wow the meds make you sick :( and not to mention for a week I had my phone ringing off the hook from CDC. they said lyme disease had to be reported as how they report HIV/AIDS i was so depressed. then my neurologists informed me after 3 months he thought there might of been a error in my labs. he had me retake my bloodwork. and like magic overnight I didnt have lyme disease :) he said ER mixed up my labs? so mistakes happen
cegirl6
on 2/17/12 5:20 am - Westminster, CA
RNY on 03/12/12 with
cegirl6
on 2/17/12 5:12 am - Westminster, CA
RNY on 03/12/12 with
cegirl6
on 2/17/12 5:15 am - Westminster, CA
RNY on 03/12/12 with
cegirl6
on 2/17/12 7:40 am - Westminster, CA
RNY on 03/12/12 with