8 Months Out...........who would of thought??

Holly O.
on 2/13/12 9:17 pm - Bradenton, FL
Eight months ago I had RNY..........revision from a lapband that I had had for 5 years.  Down 75 lbs. and counting.  I am about 20 lbs. from my goal.  I would never have believed eight months ago that this would be possible for me.  I have had zero problems.............blood work normal.........I'm a pretty boring case!!  THANK GOD!!  Life is good..........I am busy working as a 10th grade teacher...........spend my time in the evening walking or biking.  I hadn't ridden a bike in 10 years so I am really really enjoying the freedom of this activity.  Life is good!!  Even though we hit plateaus along the way...........hang in there, it will get better!!  Perserverance is the word of the day!!  Enjoy your Valentine's Day with someone special!!

Stephanie M.
on 2/13/12 9:36 pm - Los Angeles, CA
 Good for you, Holly! I'm glad to hear it has gone so well for you! Keep going, as you are absolutely going to hit goal! Congrats on your life transformation!! 
Happy Valentines Day to you!

Marilyn101
on 2/13/12 10:46 pm - FL

Congrat's good for you.

Kahwren
on 2/13/12 11:21 pm - MI
Great wor****ep it up! Karen

MichelleNC
on 2/13/12 11:51 pm
 That is great your so close to goal! Congrats!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

syarbroG-5
on 2/14/12 8:11 am
Hey Holly o, where ya been Sister? Glad to hear you are with us and doing well. I am right there with you still. Looks like the same for me too................... Congrats on your progress so far,  Sharon

IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tulips52
on 2/14/12 9:12 am
 I love stories like yours! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

Most Active
Recent Topics