How long did it take you to feel normal again??

Jess6580
on 2/8/12 6:52 am - Sioux Falls, SD
I had my RNY on a Friday, out of the hospital on a Sunday, and Christmas shopping Wednesday, I definitely got  tired easy, but felt pretty much normal (no pain, sleeping well, back to work) after 2 weeks.  But I would have easily felt like going out to a movie after about 4 days.
  HW: 345  SW:329   CW: 226   *16lbs lost pre-op  103 post op so far!*          
stlfocus
on 2/8/12 7:52 am, edited 2/8/12 7:54 am - IA
I am five months out now, and I can say I feel normal.  Or at least what is my new normal.  My eating patterns are set, and I know what I can or cannot eat. 

By the end of a month, I was able to do anything I wanted - work out, go out to the movies, shop, even took a trip out of town. 

Best thing I ever did for myself.

I just returned this week from a week long trip to Disneyworld.  It was wonderful, and I was able to cope with eating with no problems.  The new lifestyle does become habit after awhile.
alwaysbrandi
on 7/26/12 1:51 pm - NY
RNY on 07/03/12
I'm 3 weeks post op and have had some complications. I finally feel things are starting to turn around. Water, water, water. Walk as much as possible even if you need help at first and focus on protein and vitamins.

HW : 320 - SW : 284 - Surgeon's GW : 169 - My GW : 140

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 307 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 81 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??