photo comparison question

volky64
on 2/7/12 9:54 am
i know this is probably the stupidest question ever, but what do you all use to put a compilation of your pictures together????
i did it two months ago, and can't figure out for the life of me how i did it?!?!?!?!  doh!!!
Vivianne D.
on 2/7/12 10:23 am - TX
Hi, I am not sure.  however I dee that you had your surgery around the same time I had mine and I am discouraged.  My surgery date was 10/31/2011 and I am down about 48 pounds, but I have not been able to move from my present weight of 240 in the past 5 weeks.  I am exercising every day and still eating like a momma bird. about 1100 calories a day, no fats, no chocolate, no sweets, no soda, no candy, no cake, no juice.... need I go on.  what am I doing wrong and will this scale move (downwards) again?

Viv
volky64
on 2/7/12 10:28 am
Hi Viv!  I can totally sympathize with you.  I just posted yesterday about having a standstill few weeks.  My scale hasn't moved very much in the past few weeks myself, but from what I was told it just might be our bodies readjusting to themselves.  Keep up the good work and it will move.  :)
LilnAK
on 2/7/12 1:49 pm
I use Microsoft PowerPoint. I just insert the pictures, position and size them so they are side by side and the same size, then right click and save as a jpeg picture. Then I can share how far I've come. I'm sure there are other ways but that's what I do. Good luck.
 Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly - Anonymous    
Sunbunnyqt
on 2/7/12 10:24 pm - FL
I recently did a search here at OH and found Pam's pictures here: http://pamtremble.blogspot.com/2010/08/meeting-wls-friends-in-cincinnati.html She used Picasa3. I haven't used it yet but I did download it. Good luck.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 287 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 258 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 200 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 312 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 136 views
Recent Topics