Terrible gas 3 days post op!!!!!

Kenny B.
on 2/3/12 11:47 pm - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12
Walk, walk, walk. I'm 5 days post-op and feeling great now. Just came in from walking almost a mile. It gets better, just keep moving.

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

richard74
on 2/4/12 1:46 am - TX
Im to be 8 months op soon and still have gas but I feel for you and what worked for me was exactly what bugdocmom said. I would walk and then it felt like it would move the air around me and then I would come back inside n try rocking yourself on a rocker or even a recliner sitting in an up position. It feels so good once it comes out and once the gas is gone average 5 days you will feel so much better and then it's just the healing and recovery time. Congrats on your surgery and you too will be on the losers bench soon.
hlacy
on 2/4/12 3:51 am - Chandler, AZ
As others have said - GasX Strips are a GODSEND!!!
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

irishgirl89
on 2/4/12 9:13 am
Took me 6 days to pass gas and it was the best feeling every. It was THE WORST PAIN EVER so I can only say I feel bad for you. I walked, did all the usual, but it came out when it came out. I didn't do the other until 9 days post op.
  Surgery 11/16/11.  HW 267.5; SW 250.1; Pre-op wt. 195.5; CW 126  GW 140-160             
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views