Mobile,Al area

Blondie76
on 2/1/12 8:49 pm - AL
Just curious if anyone in the Mobile area is active on here these days. Not much on the local board. I'm a stay-at-home-mom and would love to meet up for walks or a bikeride!
aldrmctchr
on 6/3/12 4:39 am - Mobile, Al
 i am in mobile and my surgery is not until march or april but if you would like to chat please feel free to msg me..jen
Blondie76
on 6/3/12 10:49 am - AL
I'd love to! I'm still new to the area and would love a new friend!!
kitsyb
on 6/4/12 4:03 am - Mobile, AL
VSG on 01/23/12
Did you have your surgery?  If so, which one did you have and who did it?  Are you feeling good now?  I had VSG on 1/23 at USA Medical Center by Dr. Richards.  Doing great so far!

Blondie76
on 6/4/12 12:24 pm - AL
Yes, I had surgery in Oct, bypass. I LOVE it! Wearing clothes I hadn't since before baby! How about you? How are you feeling?
kitsyb
on 6/4/12 10:35 pm - Mobile, AL
VSG on 01/23/12
Feeling really good.  Other than the first couple of weeks post-op, this has been a breeze.  Just starting to lose some of my hair, but I will take that if it means getting this weight off!

Blondie76
on 6/12/12 3:39 am - AL
Hi Jen! I'm back in town from vacation. Send me a private message so we can stay in touch....I can't send one from my phone.
LJ1972
on 6/3/12 6:06 am - FL
I am in Pensacola, but totally willing to make the drive if there is an awesome place for bike rides?
Blondie76
on 6/3/12 10:50 am - AL
The only place I know of that looks neat is dauphin island. Are there places over your way??
LJ1972
on 6/3/12 11:01 am - FL
There is the Blackwater Heritage Trail
http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/regions/panhandlewest/t rails/black_heritage.htm

I've never been on this one, but I think it is the one that runs along the Gulf of Mexico and to Ft. Pickens
http://www.visitpensacola.com/sites/visitpensacola.com/files /trailmap/21_santa_rosa_loop.html

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 72 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 296 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 342 views