I AM GETTING A LITTLE NERVOUS!!!!!!

jobe R.
on 1/30/12 9:53 am - RI
I have my surgery this Wed. going for gastric bypass.  What to expect? I am more nervous about the pain more than anything....

newme009
on 1/30/12 10:02 am
 The pain wasnt so bad, I just didn't like the shots and was glad when it was over. I also fought with the buyer remores thing bad. I now have settle in and I try to just make the best of things now.
jobe R.
on 1/30/12 2:51 pm - RI
Well I hope my pain isn't bad... And what shots? heparin? and just to let you know, you have beautiful eyes....

newme009
on 1/30/12 3:53 pm
 yes Heparin . Thanks about the eyes.
..I hope you have a safe journey and I  wish u the best of luck in your months to follow.
happy_baker
on 1/30/12 4:15 pm
RNY on 02/15/12
 Why buyer's remorse?  What happened?

And do you still feel that way?
_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Check out my video blog!  www.youtube.com/user/HappilyShrinking/videos
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
RNYgirl2020
on 1/30/12 10:03 am
Hi Jobe,
Being nervous is defiantely normal. I wouldn't worry about pain....they do a really good job at keeping your pain undercontrol. Don't be afraid to let the nurse know if your don't feel like its being controlled! Good luck!
divadelya
on 1/30/12 10:51 am - NC
RNY on 02/01/12
My surgery is on Wed. Morning too. I have the same questions as well.

HW 272  CW 264

sandy822
on 1/30/12 11:13 am - FL
 I had my surgery 3 weeks ago today, the pain is very controlled in the hospital and I can honestly say the more you walk the better the pain is and by day 4 I didn't take any more pain meds.
emtchick
on 1/30/12 11:16 am - bridegport , NY
I am 4 years out as of today.  It is normal to be nervous.  Is your surgery going to be laproscopic or open?  I had mine done laproscopically.  Only 4 tiny incisons and one in my belly button.  Besides the discomfort from having the surgery done I had terrible gas pain from all the air that was put into my stomach.  Walking alot after cured this.  If your surgery is done open, you will have a long incision and will be much more uncomfortable.  But don't fret!!  You could get pain meds to help you.  Congratulations on getting the surgery done.  I wish you great success and will be waiting for you on the "LOSER'S" bench. 

Sara

205 lbs lost
Size 32 pant size to a 10-12
Tummy Tuck 3/11
jobe R.
on 1/30/12 2:48 pm - RI
Awwh thank you sooo much Sara! you're a sweetheart.  I will be having my surgery done laproscopically, thank GOD.....Thank you for sharing your journey and your kind words.  But please pray that I will be okay...

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 348 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 328 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 280 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 346 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 280 views