What is wrong with me?

timetoloveme62
on 1/16/12 8:39 am - VA
Today I feel like I am so hungry.  I didn't eat to fill this, I just sip, sip, sip...but the feeling isn't going away.  I don't understand.  I am getting in my protein, I ate my meals and yet this hunger sits there.  I have  paid attention to every mood, everything and find no reason for this hunger.  Is this a normal feeling, I will be 4 weeks out tomorrow and I am down 31, so what is wrong with me?  HELP 

poet_kelly
on 1/16/12 8:42 am - OH
Sometimes it just happens.  Maybe it's hormonal.  Who knows?  I think it's normal to have hungry (er) days and less hungry days.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Lisa R.
on 1/16/12 8:43 am - CA
 I don't know what is wrong with you, but I want to let you know that you are not alone.  I had hunger from the beginning.  I was waiting for that magical time where you "forget to eat" and it never happened for me.  So you have to learn to cope.

I eat every 2 hours, that really does help.  
I eat things that sit heavy in the tummy, to fill me up better (hard cheese, carrots)
I drink LOTS of hot liquid like green tea.  I got that advice here and it does work.
I don'****ch those food shoes when I am having a really bad day.

If you are concerned, talk to your doctor, but being hungry happens to many of us.

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Hattie T.
on 1/16/12 8:55 am - Denver, CO
Sugar free jello and popsicles work for me. I also find that protein shakes are very filling. Good luck,

Hattie
Htaylor46     HW 412, SW 386, CW 309, GW 190      
grmadeb01
on 1/16/12 10:39 am - FL
some days are bigger pouch days, than others....and if you are going to snack, then try to make sure its on a peice of fruit or cheese, or nuts...at least you are getting some benefits out of the snack...a glass of milk..i drink a glass of milk first thing in the morning and take my vitamins, it seems to make swallowing the pills easier, and i get full form a 8 oz glass of milk, have to wait a bit before i can eat after that...but yes, some days are more hungry days, just make the best bang for the buck if you going to have an extra snack or 2...
debby
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 375 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 350 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 311 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 104 views
Recent Topics
What?s on tap for this Saturday?