Protein Shake Samples ???

Sheila2813
on 1/9/12 9:41 am - Miami, FL
RNY on 02/14/12
I read on a post somewhere that someone was able to get samples of protein shakes, can anyone advise me how I can go about this? I would love to be able to get samples and try them out before my surgery.

Thanks!

Sheila
poet_kelly
on 1/9/12 10:04 am - OH
vitalady.com has tons of samples.

also check out celebratevitamins.com and unjury.com.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Barbara W.
on 1/9/12 10:16 am - Upland, CA
VSG on 05/23/12
I went to the Vitalady website and got nowhere.  I even e-mailed them and they told me to go to the website as if I were bothering them.  No Vitalady for me!  Maybe I didn't get myself across to them.  The Syntrax Nectar website had samples if you don't mind the shipping charges.

poet_kelly
on 1/9/12 10:24 am - OH
Wow, Michelle is usually very helpful.  I wonder if she didn't understand what the problem was.  Do you mean you couldn't find where to order the samples at?

You point to the word "Shop" at the top of the screen and then click "protein" on the drop down menu.  vitalady.com/protein-information/

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Barbara W.
on 1/9/12 12:16 pm - Upland, CA
VSG on 05/23/12
I went to the website and wasn't sure how to use it so I decided to send a message.  They left me feeling I was a bother saying just go to the website.    That's ok. There are other sites out there that I contacted without a problem.  I just want samples so I can find something I like since surgery isn't too far away.  I also visited my local Vitamin Shoppe and was received by a very helpful and friendly staff.  They showed me what sample size packages they had in stock and I even bought a few liquid ones to try. 

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 1/9/12 10:06 am
www.vitalady.com

Here is a post that lists places to ask.  Not all of them still send out samples but it doesn't hurt to ask:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rny/4279288/For-the-newbie s-out-there/

Winnie

serenity1959
on 1/9/12 10:25 am
VSG on 08/05/13

http://www.chikenutrition.com/free-sample.html

They have some free samples for $6.95 shipping.

talula216
on 1/9/12 10:50 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12
Hi Sheila

My surgery is a week away.  I bought all kinds of sample pack  here is what I have

Nectar Syntrak  call 866-333-7403 x801  you can get 13 packs for  $13.00 free shipping,
They have a great variety fruit flavors as well as chocolate.

unjury.com has sample pack available to purchase

ohyeahnutrition,com has sample packs available for purchase. They have already made shakes.

I also went to my local nutrition store they have given me samples for free.

Talula
Starting weight 369

jlhnurse
on 1/9/12 10:55 am
RNY on 01/10/12
Sheila,

Try  www.mybariatripantry.com  I have gotten several samples there and they ship really fast. You have to pay for the samples, but it is worth it to try them before you buy a large amount and waste your money. 
InkdSpEdTchr
on 1/9/12 12:07 pm, edited 1/9/12 12:44 pm
www.tryabouttime.com

You can get 2 samples for $3 of my (and many other RNY'rs) favorite protein About Time. I highly recommend the Birthday Cake and Cinnamon Bun...yummo!

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Most Active
Recent Topics