I'm a bad girl

Lisa R.
on 1/4/12 6:37 am - CA
 So, some of you have noticed that I have been missing for a while.  Well, that is because I was ashamed of myself.  I let it go for the holiday season!  It was bad.....well, not pre surgery bad, but broke all the post surgery rules.  

I was down for a week with knee surgery and had to be home all day with not much to do, well that didn't go over well. I ate my way through that week.

I am a teacher, and for some reason my kids went nuts with cookies, candy and popcorn tins this year.  I should have thrown it all away, but I didn't.

Protein first right!  Not when there are tons of other goodies on the snack table at the holidays!  

So, I admit it, I feel off the wagon.  But in the past few days I pick my sorry a$$ up and got back on the wagon.  It wasn't as hard as I thought.  But I need to be here, I need to read posts, and make posts and hear the excitement of the new ops and the about to be ops and remember that used to be me.  The commitment level of the newly post/pre ops is infectious, I need some of that.

So, that's is.  Just needed to admit that I lost it but I'm back now.  Good thing, I didn't gain any weight.  Amazing!  Really AMAZING~

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Cherylkas
on 1/4/12 6:56 am - PA
 I think we all let go alittle during the holidays. I know I did. So now it is back to the rules and sticking to it. I too come everyday here to read as it helps me keep to task in away.

Glad you are back I was wondering what happened to ya.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Lisa R.
on 1/4/12 6:57 am - CA
 Hey!  How do I post pictures?  I try everything and can't do it.  I have a MAC not a PC.  I have a new 8th month pic up and I want to post it.  Can you help?

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Cherylkas
on 1/4/12 6:59 am - PA

Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

YankeeRose
on 1/4/12 7:36 am - Meadville, PA
Lisa you look AMAZING!!! Welcome back!

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

gabbyabby
on 1/4/12 8:04 am
 You are looking great!  I knew the login name but i did not recgonize the picture.  LOL  I had to go to my freind page and see what you used to look like so I could remember you.  LOL  Welcome back.  Hope your new year is going well.  :)

myminime
on 1/4/12 8:36 am - Eugene, OR
On a related note - this does remind me that I don't need to give candy or sweets to my kids' teachers for every holiday! I know it's easy, but I bet there's a bunch of teachers who would rather get something else for a holiday treat that won't tempt their waistlines.

This year I did a fruit arrangement for my son's school teachers. I'll keep this post in mind come Valentine's Day! Thanks

And you do look fabulous. I love your posts!
HW:  255  SW:  225.7  CW:  156.3

royses1066
on 1/4/12 8:50 am
Good for you to get back on track!  It's hard sometimes to admit a mistake, the sooner done & fixed... the better!  Wishing you continued success.

Zombie
on 1/4/12 9:10 am
Don't kick yourself too bad, the holidays are the worst time for me, I gained 4lbs, so now its time for me to get back on the wagon to. Just gotta stick with it and work hard when we do gain the weight. We are allowed to indulge once in a while. Congrats for getting back on the wagon.

~Paul~

dasie
on 1/4/12 6:50 pm
Same here....

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 323 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 243 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 309 views
What's on your Saturday menu??