scheduled my consult

annjillian
on 11/14/11 4:59 am
ok i got my consultation scheduled for a week from tomorrow! i am very excited and happy to see that things are finally moving.

im so looking forward to taking this journey and finally taking control of my life!!

just wanted to share my news with everyone!
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 5:08 am
Congratulations to you for making that first step! Just a few months ago I was where you are and I very nearly didn't go to my consult  out of shame and embarrassment of needing help. I got over it and now I'm a couple weeks from surgery. Good luck!
annjillian
on 11/14/11 5:14 am
believe me i know what you mean, i was first told about the possibility of this surgery being an option for me last year..and ive waited a year to decide for the simple fact that i felt that at 21, doing this surgery wasnt normal.

but i have spina bifida and PCOS and in the past year both have just been to much to deal with on my own and im finally ready to let myself be helped.

i hope your surgery goes well! when is your date?
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 9:00 am
You are ahead of the curve if you do your surgery sooner rather than later, that way you'll have even more time being healthy and happy. Getting your weight under control will help the PCOS and make conceiving easier if that's in your future plans.

I'm scheduled for 11/30, looking forward to it for sure.
annjillian
on 11/15/11 4:06 am
well good luck!!! keep me posted on the progress!! im here if you need a chatting buddy!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 5:40 am - AL
Congrats!!   This is the first step toward a new life....and you wont regret it! 
annjillian
on 11/14/11 5:45 am
thank you very much!

and i love SNL and christopher walkin haha
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 5:47 am - AL
Well congrats on that too.....you may be the only person on here that has ever gotten that reference right off the bat.  LOL.  I am impressed!

I gotta have more cowbell!!!
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 329 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 324 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 15 replies · 150 views