6 month progress pics (I hope :)

Lisa R.
on 11/10/11 5:16 am - CA
 I posted my 6 month pics and was hoping one of you wonderful people could post them on the stand for me?  Please :)  (Taz, Cheryl) I have tried and tried to do this and for some reason I can't.

If you want to see them and no one posts them for me just click on my name and it will take you to my page and they are labeled 6 months. 

Just wanted to share my progress for the month.  I am almost to goal only 14 pounds to go!  

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Rena H.
on 11/10/11 5:35 am

You look A M A Z I N G!! Thank you for sharing and thank you for the inspiration!

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/11 5:38 am
hey cool, we started around the same weight!

Congrats!!
Lisa R.
on 11/10/11 5:45 am - CA
 Yeah, and I can't wait to be in the 140's like you!  Then I will be done!  and I won't have to stress about the pounds coming off I can just work on maintaining.  

Thanks for your comment!

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Raynae S.
on 11/10/11 5:46 am - PA
OMG You look AMAZING!

wendydettmer
on 11/10/11 7:15 am - Rochester, NY
 You look amazing!  Congratulations on being so close to goal and coming along so far on your journey!

Follow my vegan transition at www.bariatricvegan.com
HW:288    CW:146.4   GW: 140    RNY: 12/22/11  

Bettisima
on 11/10/11 1:00 pm
I love the new avatar. I had to look a few times to make sure I had the right person in mind. You have done very well with your journey.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 323 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 243 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 309 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 84 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 84 views