oops, old habits die hard....

aesposito
on 11/4/11 10:14 pm
 Was making soup for the kids, without even thinking popped a potato piece into my mouth to see if they were cooked through.

Needless to say, after 15 minutes in the bathroom, I wont be doing that again...

Audrey

Highest weight: 340
Surgery weight: 313
Surgery date: 10/24/11
Current weight 170... 170 pounds lost!!!!

I am not a doctor, but I play one at work.

michelle.z
on 11/4/11 10:56 pm - Barberton, OH
Oh noooo! Hope you're ok now! My husband is 2 weeks out from his VSG, and I made chili for the kids last night. He was going to have just a tablespoon of it instead of his Egg Beaters and I warned him, he'd better not! Luckily he changed his mind. But he was sure cranky all night!lol But not as cranky as he'd been if he'd eaten that bit of chili, I'm sure!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Dave Chambers
on 11/4/11 10:57 pm - Mira Loma, CA
For now, poke the potato piece with a fork to see if cooked through.  It was likely another ingredient or seasoning in the soup that caused the issue.  Changing habits after XX years of life can be difficult. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

aesposito
on 11/5/11 7:53 am
 Was definitely the potato, I had only added them for my kids and I had drunk the broth before and after without incident.

Audrey

Highest weight: 340
Surgery weight: 313
Surgery date: 10/24/11
Current weight 170... 170 pounds lost!!!!

I am not a doctor, but I play one at work.

Windim
on 11/4/11 11:58 pm - Fountain City, WI
I was going to say, I do not dump on potatoes or chili..I too found myself almost reaching for some Halloween candy.. whew am I glad I didnt!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 349 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 305 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 76 views
Recent Topics